Custom Amish stick-built home on 1.83 corner lot with gorgeous country views. Bright and airy open floor plan Kitchen/Living/Dining. Large Kitchen, all appliances remain. Plenty of cabinet storage and counter workspace with ceramic tile floor. Bamboo floor Living & Dining Room, two ceiling fans, double doors that open onto the 70’x7′ rocking chair front porch and the beautiful view beyond. Master Bedroom with ensuite bath off of Kitchen. Two bedrooms at the other end of the house with a full bathroom between. Large closets in all bedrooms. Office/study room. Laundry room and additional full bathroom off of Kitchen. 12′ x 16′ back deck. Just 15 minutes to Danville for all shopping needs!
- 65 Zimmerman Rd, Blanch, NC 27212
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- 1,960 square feet
- Built in 2004/2005
- 1.83 Acres
- Electric heat pump/Central AC, 4 years old
- Emergency Service Light in living room goes on when power goes out
- 110 volt electrical panel for exterior use
- 220 volt electrical panel for interior use
- Metal roof on front of house installed 2018. Back half of roof has original shingle.